Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Writing Goal for the Next 365 Days

I haven't been blogging here much in awhile. It has become easier just to make short and sweet posts, or to reblog things on tumblr. I didn't have to put forth any real effort into anything I did write. It's been a bit of a struggle for me to come up with any real content for this blog, probably because I felt a little bored, and my heart wasn't into it for the last couple of years or so.

I have made many attempts to try and start writing here again, but those are few and far between with occasional reviews/giveaways. So my goal is, for the next 365 days, is to post something on this blog. I think even if it's just a photo I've taken, at least I'm making a commitment to try and see it through.

I've started many 365 projects, mostly photography, and I've yet to see any through. Heck, I even tried to do the monthly photo-a-day thing. I couldn't get further than two weeks. I'm going to be 46 in a few days, I think it's time that I followed through. Wish me luck! lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment